Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Free, standard ground shipping is only valid on all orders shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Customers shipping items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any island that is off the coast and only accessible by ferry or vessel will need to contact customer service to obtain a shipping quote before their order can be processed.
We will provide the best possible service, here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses that run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing an order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us or call us at (321) 325-4766